U11 , like all other Lacrosse divisions, is based on birth year. For a listing of the registration divisions and their corresponding birth years please check out our registration page here
For the 2024 Season birth years for U11 are 2014/2015
U11 program does not follow a set schedule - 2-3 events(games/practices) are a good estimate weekly
The U11 season is set up as follows:
- U11 players typically play games twice a week throughout the season.
- Game days have yet to be determined for the 2024 U11 season.
- U11 teams can expect to practice each week as well.
- Most U11 teams participate in tournaments throughout the season, tournament participation is determined by each team.
- The U11 season ends at the end of June, with the possibility of tournaments and Provincial competition into the middle of July.
- U11 players require full gear. A visual representation of required gear can be found here.
Registration opens December 15th, 2024
U11 is a non-parity division (like-skilled/tiered groupings, called Development 1, 2 & 3), so players are evaluated to create equal teams by skill level.
Teams play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.